Rajasthan Mahila Kalyan Mandal Sanstha (RMKM) runs Daksha VocationalTraining Centre for the disabled and the mentally challenged children/ adults in its campus in the Chachivyas village of Ajmer, Rajasthan.
The objective of RMKM is to train the disabled adult and mentally challenged children/adults in order to make them self sufficient and to help them become a part of the mainstream society.
How It Works
• The Training Centre was supported by Vibha Inc., U.S.A. in terms of paying salary to the vocational trainers, providing funds for raw materials and conveyance of the participants.
• At present, the centre is being run with the help public and individual donations.
• The vocational unit of RMKM has a wooden unit, a stationary unit, a deco unit, and a vermi compost unit.
• 4 – Total number of vocational training units at the centre
• 5 years – Duration of time for which RMKM was being supported by VIBHA Inc.
• 27 – Total number of disabled and mentally challenged students who are provided regular training at the centre
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|Honorarium to vocational trainers||560.00|
|Honorarium to Special Educator||330.00|
|School Bus charges to the vocational Centre||450.00|
|Electricity and Admin expenses||140.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.