ETHASHA runs a training program titled Computerized Office and Data Entry (CODE), which is designed to train young people for placement in modern offices in text, data and client handling jobs.
How It Works
• CODE is the ideal program for those who aspire to take data entry, receptionist, office assistant, clerical or similar office based work at the entry level.
• The instructors play out scenarios to help prepare students for work in a formal, structured environment).
• In addition, intra-personal and social confidence skills are developed through visits to corporate offices in neighboring cities.
• The programme also focuses on inter-personal and behavioural skills, including time and anger management, team- work, planning, objective setting and conflict management.
• Other areas touched upon include filing & documentation to enable them to work effectively and efficiently in an office.
• Assignments are practical and reflect real-life work situations and are designed to teach, stretch and assess students' text, data and relationship building skills.
• In the last few weeks of the program, trainees undergo rigorous study and preparation to prepare them for placement into the organized sector.
• ETASHA's placement team manages the entire process of connecting young people with potential employers, arranging interviews and reassuring and supporting them through the process until placement is done.
• The program intake is strictly limited to one student per computer to maximize learning and retain the interest of the beneficiaries.
• The potential beneficiaries should have passed their Grade X, be 18 years of age and have an interest and aptitude for administrative work.
• The beneficiaries are trained for three hours a day, six days a week, over four months.
• In a total of 288 hours, each student is trained in the use of basic computer functions (MS Word, Excel and Power Point), Email, Internet-use, typing speed and accuracy, and spoken English.
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|Cost of Facilitators for the programs minus fee paid by trainee||2200.00|
|Local Travel of Faculty||170.00|
|Training Material & Stationery including worksheets, folder, registers and reading material||180.00|
|Exposure visits including travel, tickets and refreshments||200.00|
|Community Mobilization costs including cost of team salaries, local travel and publicity material||1330.00|
|Infrastructure cost of rent, electricity, water, phone, internet, pantry, repair & main, AMC of computers , salary of maid etc.||1840.00|
|Placement costs including salary and local travel||90.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.