Set up in 1981, Siva Saraswathi Vidyalaya (SSV), is a model school which tries to bring together differently abled students and regular students in the same classroom to provide them a holistic training in curricular and extracurricular activities.
• The environment is directed towards inculcating in regular students an appreciation and understanding of the differently abled children and vice versa.
• The regular training provided in sports, music,elocution, debates, essay writing etc. has brought good results, with students of SSV winning prizes in various district and state level competitions.
• SSV aims to utilize sponsorship received from donors to provide basic facilities like uniforms, study materials etc. for students.
• The economic position of the students’ respective families will determine the level of assistance to be provided from received sponsorship.
• SSV is located at the campus of Amar Seva Sangam at 7-4-104B, Tensaki Road, Ayikundi- 627852.
• 682 – Total number of students in the school at present
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|Salaries of teachers & admin staff||1830.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.