El Shaddai Charitable Trust (ESCT) runs residential homes for needy orphans, destitutes and children at risk.They are currently running four Homes in Goa.
How It Works
• Beneficiaries are identified through community workers and other organizations.
• They are provided with all round care including food, clothing, shelter, and medical needs.
• ESCT has staff working round the clock to provide complete support to these children.
• Children are admitted to either a formal school or to the Trust’s own non-formal school, where formal education is not possible.
• The donation will be utilised towards feeding a destitute child lunch for a year.
• 4 – Number of Homes run by ESCT
• 10-11 years – Age of the children living in the homes
• 213 – Total number of children living in the Homes
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|Lunch(rice, vegetable curry, papad)||4000.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.