Priyadarshini Seva Mandali (PSM), a Non Government Voluntary Organization, commenced its journey on 27th April, 1991 with the aim of providing a platform for the underprivileged ones. The NGO is currently working with the grassroot level of the society in order to bring them back in the mainstream of life. The organization is focused on facilitating community organization and women empowerment that leads to sustainable development of the society.
How It Works
• The PSM outreach workers identify the children who come to the government hospital every month for the CD4 test.
• Children referred by other NGOs are also included.
• Their hospital records are checked and a list of the extremely poor children is prepared.
• The outreach workers speak to the parents and invite them to PSM.
• These children are provided with nutritious food upon arrival and their travel expenses to and from the organization are refunded.
• The rations are handed over to the parent.
• The same children are supported every month, and new children keep getting added to the list when they come to the hospital for the first time.
• 150 – Number of extremely poor children who will receive support
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|1 kilo Ground nuts, 1.5 kilo chick peas, 1.5 kilo Red gram||340.00|
|1 kilo Jaggery, 1 kilo cooking oil||130.00|
|Travel costs for patient along with guardian||180.00|
|1 kilo millet (Ragi) powder and 4 kilos rice||200.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.