Positive Women Network of Rajasthan (PWNR+) was constituted with the vision of improving the quality of the Women Living with HIV/AIDS (WLHA) and Children Living with HIV/AIDS (CLHA). The organization aims to improve the quality of lives of WLHA and CLHA by providing them with appropriate opportunities for their self-development and empowerment. PWNR+ also focuses on increasing their visibility and promoting a positive image of people living with the virus.
How It Works
How It Works
• This programme is directly implemented by the Positive Women Network of Rajasthan.
• The beneficiaries of the programme are HIV infected /affected children whose parents are either dead or unable to take care of them due to HIV.
• These children are identified by the organisation based on the family’s financial situation.
• Most of the needy children who are in dire need of care are sheltered in the Care Home being run by the organisation.
• They are provided with shelter and all items necessary for personal hygiene to help them maintain a healthy life.
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|Towards rent, electricity and maintenance of the shelter||1000.00|
|House mother or house father salary||600.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.