Adarsh is a rehabilitation centre for children with physical and mental disabilities.
How It Works
• Transportation facilities are provided for the regular students of the centre. These facilities are provided by the Trust after understanding the requirements of each child.
• Children with physical disabilities are given preference.
• Parents decide to admit their child to the institute after learning about the transportation facilities.
• Each vehicle has separate bus assistants. These bus assistants help the children in their commute.
• The transport facilities ensure regular attendance of students, which enables them to undertake regular and continuous training, thereby promoting their growth and development.
• 3- Number of vehicles hired by the centre for the transportation of children with challenges.
• 4 – Number of vehicles owned by Adarsh Rehabilitation Centre.
• 11 months – Duration of training
• 40 – Number of children coming from downtrodden families, for whom this donation is required. • 134 – Number of children at the centre.
• 30% - Percentage of children coming from average-income families.
• 30% - Percentage of children coming from downtrodden families.
• 40% - Percentage of children coming from middle-class or upper-middle class families.
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|Transportation fee calculated on the basis of kms run 5 days a week for a month||750.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.