From the very beginning, the members of SAPNA believe that development has to be holistic to break the vicious cycle of poverty to bring the real fruits to the needy. They wish to bring about visible change on the ground by focusing their energies in these sectors as well as building their understanding about related issues. The members of SAPNA firmly believe that a conducive and productive environment cannot be achieved unless all parameters of the development equation are adequately addressed.
How It Works
• The Public Health Care Centre in Vijay Mandir, Alwar (Rajasthan) has an OPD of several patients a month covering many villages in the vicinity of Vijay Mandir.
• It compensates for the inadequate facilities in the area.
• The part time clinic is run by a doctor and a compounder.
• Quality medicines are dispensed free of cost.
• A basic diagnostic Lab and X-ray facility has also been provided and charges are on cost recovery basis.
• The service of a gynaecologist is provided free twice a month.
• Poor patients benefit the most as they need not travel to Alwar city for basic medical aid and get timely treatment.
• Women benefit the most as they get specialized medical attention nearer home.
• The facility is dependable and accessible as it is not run by a profit motive.
• 8.30-11.30 a.m. – Timings of the part time clinic run by SAPNA
• Rs. 30 – Consultation charges
• 35-40 – Number of villages that are covered by the Health Care Centre
• 800-900 – Number of OPD patients in a month
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|Part expenses of Doctor/Compounder/Lab. Assistant salaries/Medicines, Lab Items etc.||2000.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.