The mission of NASEOH (National Society for Equal Opportunities for the Handicapped) is to enrich the lives of differently abled persons and develop a world of equal opportunities. NASEOH runs a rehabilitation support process for people with disabilities through which it provides restorative services such as corrective surgeries, mobility appliances like tricycles, wheelchairs, calipers, crutches and other orthotic and prosthetic appliances to the identified needy people. They also run an orthopedic OPD at their Health and Prevention Centre where honorary orthopedic surgeons support the organization by providing voluntary services.
How It Works
• Orthopedic surgeons also help in assessing the support needed for the disabled people, and accordingly recommend mobility appliances like tricycles, wheelchairs, calipers, crutches etc.
• NASEOH runs regular screening camps in the interiors of Maharashtra state to identify disabled people in need of support and rehabilitation, and these people are then formally registered with NASEOH to avail restorative services according to their need.
• NASEOH fabricates all the needed aids/appliances at their Aids and Appliances Fabrication unit, and then distributes them to the registered beneficiaries free of cost.
• The cost involved is collected through appropriate donations and sponsorships from individuals, corporates, service clubs and philanthropic organizations.
• This donation will help in sponsoring a tricycle to a needy disabled person.
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|Tools & accessories||70.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.