Shree Krishna Hospital, managed by Charutar Arogya Mandal receives and treats hundreds of patients every day. Many of these patients are from weaker economic groups unable to afford the treatment that they need. The hospital today is one of the largest and well equipped general hospitals in Gujarat.
How It Works
• The patients are provided breakfast, lunch, tea with snacks, and dinner.
• Breakfast consists of tea or milk and one of the following items: Idli-Sambhar, Poha or Dhokla.
• Lunch consists of salad, chapattis, seasonal vegetables, dal and rice.
• During tea time, the patients are provided a cup of tea or milk between along with a snack.
• Dinner consists of chapattis, Kadhi, Khichadi, seasonal vegetables and a cup of milk.
• The meals are prepared on the hospital premises and care is taken to ensure that patients are given nutritious food to help them recover faster.
• 7:00 -7:30 a.m. – Breakfast timings at the hospital
• 12:00 -12:30 p.m. – Lunch timings at the hospital
• 7:00 -7:30 p.m. – Dinner timings at the hospital
• 40 – Total number of general wards in the hospital
• 500 – Total number of beds in the hospital
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|One day meal charges (breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner) for 10 BPL patients admitted in General Ward||2750.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.