Shree Krishna Hospital, managed by Charutar Arogya Mandal receives and treats hundreds of patients every day. Many of these patients are from weaker economic groups unable to afford the treatment that they need. The hospital today is one of the largest and well equipped general hospitals in Gujarat.
How It Works
• The hospital’s treatment facilities include ICUs, Operation Theatres, Trauma Centre, Laboratories, CT-Scan, Cancer Centre, Cardiac Centre and a host of other state-of-the-art facilities.
• The facilities are being constantly upgraded to match the rapid progress that is taking place in the field of medicine.
• Today the hospital has a number of operation theatres, modern labs, a blood bank, radiology and other allied facilities.
• After complete diagnosis by the doctors and technicians, the doctor refers the case to the Patient Support Group (PSG).
• The PSG team conducts a background check of the patient, analyzes the socio-economic condition, undertakes a home visit (if required) and accordingly prepares a report recommending subsidy for the poor patient.
• The doctor monitors the treatment, while the concession team ensures that the patient is regular in his visits to the hospital for treatment.
• Through home visits and telephone, regular contact is maintained with the beneficiary.
• 1 – Number of radiation sessions that are conducted per day for 1 patient on a daily basis excluding weekends and holidays
• 16 – Number of operation theatres in the hospital
• 25 – Total number of radiation sessions conducted for 1 patient
• 550 – Total number of beds in the hospital
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|Cost of 1 session of Radiation therapy||2450.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.