In today’s technology driven world, computer education had become equally, if not more essential than traditional education (degrees).Thus, students from small towns and villages lose out on employment opportunities despite having good academic records, due to lack of computer knowledge.
How It Works
• Balajee Sewa Sansthan has identified certain backward sub-divisions of Patna, Bihar which boasts of a 60% youth population.
• The children, youth and women in these areas are also deprived of access and awareness of computers and technology.
• Balajee Sewa Sansthan runs a literacy and vocational training centre in Barh, where people from impoverished backgrounds are provided free training.
• They intend to establish more quality computer training centres targeting the impoverished youth.
Currently, students living below the poverty line and other low-income groups are provided free education in basic and advanced computer skills at the training centre run by Balajee Sewa Sansthan every 4-6 months.
• There are two batches run in a year, with 24 students in each batch.
|Donation Option||Break-up cost in INR|
|Instructor salary for 4 months||2500.00|
You will receive a feedback report in 4-6 months
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to this donation option are eligible for the following tax benefits:
For Indian Tax Payers: u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible/u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income/u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.
For US Taxpayers: US Tax Payers will receive a 501(c)(3) tax receipt for their donation. Please ensure that the tax receipt field in your profile is set to US Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly.
For UK Taxpayers:If you are a UK taxpayer, for every pound that you donate, our UK arm - GIVE UK, can reclaim 28 pence from the IRS helping your donation go further. This is known as Gift Aid. To qualify for Gift Aid, the income tax or capital gains tax you pay must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. To Gift Aid donations, please ensure that the tax receipt status in your profile is set to UK Tax Payer. Otherwise, login and modify your profile accordingly. When you make a donation, you will be asked whether you would like to GiftAid the donation or not. If you choose yes, we will claim GiftAid on your behalf.